2D enthusiasts association 1st intervention in Cyzo’s magazine in July 2010.
Subject : Kuroshitsuji.
ps : After staring at those pictures for an indecent long time, I’ve decided Rena was the best xxx48 dansou. Nobody is ever gonna beat this Sebastian cosplay. Ever.
In their lectures, the proud (?) members of the “2D enthusiasts association” will address topics such as manga or anime, discussing the value of “2D works” from their own point of view as to present them to adults unfamiliar with the subject. To kick off this corner, the first teaching material to have been picked is the lately famous manga, which has been adapted into anime too, 「Kuroshitsuji」 (Square Enix). To my surprise, it seems Matsui-san had not read it until now.
Matsui Rena - Exact. But I read the 1st two volumes we lent me and got interested in knowing what happens next. But, the hero’s butler, Sebastian, didn’t make a strong impression on me, I much preferred Ciel. I can’t get enough of him in white shirt, suits him so well!
- But isn’t Sebastian wearing a white shirt more often than Ciel? He is a butler after all…
Matsui - Well…. I prefer the sense of purity that comes off of Ciel in white shirt. But to tell the truth I also have a thing for slender silhouettes and I like cute young male characters.
Nakanishi Yuka - Something like 「I can’t get to like adults」?
Matsui - Tha- That’s not it! True that lately there is this rumor 「Suspicions about Matsui Rena loving shota」 spreading among the girls and members of the staff….
- In other manga, what kind of male character do you like?
Matsui - In 「Arakawa under the bridge」, I yearn after the good-for-nothing side of the protagonist. And when he regressed to an infantile stage, he somehow looked like Ciel, he was so adorable then!!
- No doubt left, you really like shota….
Hiramatsu Kanako - Rather than Ciel, I much prefer Sebastian~
Nakanishi - Kana-chan likes to root for popular characters, doesn’t she.
Hiramatsu - That’s not true. In 「Hakuouki」 my number one is Saitou Hajime and he isn’t the most popular! That’s Tatsumi Hijikata!
Matsui - Ne~, what is good about Saitou Hajime? You don’t think he looks like a pineapple with this hairdo?
Hiramtasu - What the….! And Ciel then, he is just a brat. You darn shota lover~!!
Matsui - ….
Nakanishi - Eh, no refutation?! (laugh)
- Come to think of it, you haven’t said a single word Furukawa-san. Could it be that you didn’t read 「Kuroshitsuji」?
Furukawa Airi - No, a friend lent me his/her books so I read it. It’s just that I like bishoujo so… Ah, but in the 2nd volume Ciel cross-dresses as a girl and gets blindfolded, he is even tied up. That set my heart on fire~♥.
- I see. What about the content of the work itself?
Furukawa - Hum, well …You see, again, I like bishoujo.
- Roger that 「I’m not interested if there are too few female characters appearing」, right? (laugh) So, if you had to point out at other qualities of the manga…
Nakanishi - I like the setting and how England is depict in the books. I’m subjugated by the characters clothes and hairstyles.
Hiramatsu - I also love how cute the Gothic style of 「Kuroshitsuji」 is! Simply looking at the art is fun!
Matsui - The style sure is popular among girls.
Nakanishi - Simply, when you start reading it with certain expectations… it can turn to be a bit hazardous (laugh).
Furukawa - Hum. But if you’re of those who enjoy the atmosphere and characters in manga then it’s ok.
- Chances are the title was initially planed for a short serialization. Thus the development seems a bit awkward , no?
Hiramatsu - But if you keep reading, the story gets better. I’d say the it really becomes interesting in volume 3, maybe?
Nakanishi - I’d rather say in volume 4~
Matsui - Well, everybody will enjoy the story according to his or her won taste!
- Matsui-san, suddenly settling the discussion… As expected of SKE48 appointed moderator.
Nakanishi - Moderator and in charge of the shota departement!
Matsui - Fine, I will aknwoledge it…. Matsui Rena likes shota! (laugh)
SKE48 Postscript : 「Before this shooting I had never cosplay nor cross-dress, as I admired both I was really happy to be given the opportunity to do it. But truth is I had not read 「Kuroshitsuji」 yet, so I borrowed 2 volumes from Yuka-chan at the last minute. Now I regret that as a result I was only able to make reference to shota in link with this work (laugh). 」(Matsui Rena)
- ka-nana likes this
- akaloveless likes this
- samplinggirl reblogged this from sakaeandfrog
- akb48luv reblogged this from marisado
- beyondarrogant reblogged this from gekirena
- cheznyan reblogged this from okotteiru
- cheznyan likes this
- megamikirapika likes this
- marisado reblogged this from iwanttohearyou
- marisado likes this
- iwanttohearyou reblogged this from okotteiru
- okotteiru reblogged this from sakaeandfrog
- lllrena reblogged this from sakaeandfrog
- littlefish48 likes this
- mayuulam likes this
- yoruu likes this
- waitingforthesirenscall likes this
- sonzai-shinai reblogged this from thedragonandtheprince
- thedragonandtheprince reblogged this from mahoushoujoari and added:
- okada-san likes this
- mihachii reblogged this from mahoushoujoari
- mihachii likes this
- unicorns-express reblogged this from krunchie
- ske48teamk2 likes this
- cgosuzu likes this
- senyuizuki likes this
- sou-chan-fangirl-world reblogged this from rabbitsandparades
- sou-chan-fangirl-world likes this
- murroppar reblogged this from rabbitsandparades
- kana-hidari reblogged this from gekirena
- sanukihayato69 reblogged this from sakaeandfrog
- sanukihayato69 likes this
- belovedyuu likes this
- nptkalireuna reblogged this from mahoushoujoari
- fc-atsuko reblogged this from graybluesky0805
- fc-atsuko likes this
- rabbitsandparades reblogged this from sakaeandfrog
- lionheartedvalor likes this
- munnyrabbit likes this
- adhiwalker likes this
- thedragonandtheprince likes this
- kupo926 likes this
- icymayuyu likes this
- sol-sapphirus489 reblogged this from sakaeandfrog
- sol-sapphirus489 likes this
- teamphantomhive-michaelis likes this
- chellaufait likes this
- akane22a likes this
- krunchie reblogged this from sakaeandfrog